Close
Skip to content
THCT-ABOUT-US-HEADER

The Tygerberg Hospital Children’s Trust is registered in the Republic of South Africa as a Trust and a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) with the sole objective of supporting mother and child patients at Tygerberg Hospital.

 

The Tygerberg Hospital Children’s Trust supports the hospital on 4 broad fronts:

04-Leadership-Education-Training-opportunities-98x98-1

Leadership, Education & Training

03-Equipment-Technology-upgrades-98x98-1

Equipment, Infrastructure & Technology

02-Research-grants-funding-98x98-1

Research & Development

01-Child-Family-centred-Care-improvements-98x98-1

Child & Family-centred Care

This year we aim to raise significant funding for high-impact initiatives at Tygerberg Hospital.

We are reaching out to you to help us make a positive impact.

The Trust

Trust

The Tygerberg Hospital Children’s Trust is registered in the Republic of South Africa as a Trust and a Public Benefit Organisation with the sole objective of supporting mother and child patients at Tygerberg Hospital.

The Hospital

IMG_1.1

Patients are drawn predominantly from the local community, but also from other provinces where medical assistance is more limited. The hospital sees more than 44,000 child patients each year.

The School

School

The school was established at Karl Bremer hospital in 1959 as a “one-teacher-with-two-baskets-school”. When Tygerberg Hospital was completed the school moved over in 1973.

The Trust

Trust

The Tygerberg Hospital Children’s Trust is registered in the Republic of South Africa as a Trust and a Public Benefit Organisation with the sole objective of supporting mother and child patients at Tygerberg Hospital.

The Hospital

IMG_1.1

Patients are drawn predominantly from the local community, but also from other provinces where medical assistance is more limited. The hospital sees more than 44,000 child patients each year.

The School

School

The school was established at Karl Bremer hospital in 1959 as a “one-teacher-with-two-baskets-school”. When Tygerberg Hospital was completed the school moved over in 1973.